We are the number one choice for custom Copper and Zinc Profiles supplying Timber Buildings' design and construction.
Working closely with many Architects and Construction firms we have produced thousands of metres of Cladding, Facade, Cappings and custom foldings in Corten Steel, Powdercoated Aluminium, Copper and Stainless Steel.
With our experience working with different metals we are able to recreate many intricate designs and plans with minimum joins and welds.
With the equipment to cut, fold, mitre and weld in both non-ferrous and ferrous metals if you have a design you would like to come to life speak to us first.
If you already have drawings for your project, you can email us your plans to firstname.lastname@example.org which will help us offer you a more accurate quotation.
Some of our Custom Commissions include:
- 600m of custom folded Galvanised Steel roof cappings all to various widths and lengths to fit an uneven wall -
- Aluminium Chequer-plate door coverings, trailer beds, horsebox floors -
- Stainless Steel wall cladding for commercial kitchens and catering vans -
- Copper Kick-plates for Oak Doors -
- Powdercoated Aluminium Window Cills -
20 custom sized Machine Guards with bold fixings and painted to customers company colour
Aluminium Canvas's, round, square and rectangle, for world famous Artist
Replacement steps for a Devon Marina with drill holes to fit exact posts already underwater.